Have you ever wondered if it it is worth ordering one of those subscription boxes, paying the price that is stamped on there to get some goodies. I decided to try the FabFitFun subscription box that comes four times a year. So lets dive right into this Box and see what i got and it was worth it!
*This box is not sponsored and has no affiliated links. I bought this with my own money!
FabFitFun box is a subscription box that is $49.99 that comes seasonally. The goodies inside are new products that are full size that you will probably wouldn’t buy normally if you saw in store, if your like me.
I had gotten this box once before and canceled it thinking that I wasn’t going to use the products and it was just going to pile up in our house. When I did that I regretted the fact that I wasn’t getting products that I felt like were pampering me.
I ordered this box in February and received it at the end of March, it is the spring box, it was filled with colorful spring products. You can customize half the products that you are going to receive in the box if you are in time, sadly I missed that opportunity and had to be surprised what I was going to get. I was excited when I got the box dropped off at my door and was ready to see what was in store for me.
Opening the box I saw a FabFitFun Magazine with Venus Williams on the Front Cover! This magazine is filled with great content including information on what is in the box and all the other options that was offered. I also got a little gift card to Hello Fresh in there(not using) before getting to the nicely wrapped box of products.
I will like to say I have only used one product out of the box but have opened the other products up to get a little bit of some knowledge of what I am getting.
So what did I get in my box. It is said that the boxes will total up to from $226.99-$314
- Show me your Mumu Brie Robe- $84 I can’t wait to wear this after my son is born and the floral is great on it. You have to wash it cold and lay it to dry, the material dries really fast, and it didn’t even wrinkle.
- Quay Australia Vivienne in “Black/Smoke”-$60 I wore these a couple times now and they are great shade, the oversize might make my face small but it sure blocks out the sun.
- Giadzy Copper Platted Measuring Spoons- $15 I like the copper and maybe thinking about buying the big measuring spoons that go along with the teaspoons. Checked out her site and there is only the teaspoons.
- Daily Concepts Daily Detox Brush- $18 I am ready to try this out after having my little man.
- Quai Leave in Conditioner- $26 I have heard good things with this conditioner and I will try to use it when I needed. I tried this out and will only be using it once in awhile, it has a strong smell that isn’t pleasing to me. It did work pretty good in my hair will probably use it in the summer when I go swimming.
- Brandt Skincare Needles No More, No more Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel- $42 This is one product that I doubt that I will be using and probably will be putting it in a give away box.
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub- $24 This smells great and I love body scrubs, and will be ready to use after I have my little boy. This also was a great size, and will last me a while. Pamper night Here I Come!
So my Total was $269
Do I think its worth the hype? Yes, for me at least. I got his box not only to review but really felt like being pampered during my last part of my pregnancy and beginning of my postpartum. It helped me feel little like myself while I don’t feel like me while being pregnant. I will keep getting the subscription!
Young Country Mama